Vulkanised 2024 - Call for Submissions
The organizers are seeking submissions for Vulkanised 2024 (Mountain, CA. USA | 5-7 Feb, 2024) from application developers, implementors, thought leaders, researchers, educators and framework and open-source tools providers who are eager to share their experiences for the benefit of the Vulkan community. Vulkanised provides a great opportunity to share your work, your ideas, and unique perspectives with your peers in the Vulkan ecosystem. We look forward to seeing your submissions.
How to Submit a Proposal
Those interested in presenting at Vulkanised are asked to submit a short proposal:
- Submission Deadline: Friday November 24, 2023
- Notifications: Friday December 08, 2024
- Registration opens: Early December
- Conference: February 5-7 2023
Topics of Interest
- Technology Talks: Submissions can showcase the use and application of Vulkan on any topic, including but not limited to: using the API, extension and SDKs, frameworks, tools, engines, profiling and debugging, portability, ray tracing, Vulkan profiles and roadmaps, sample code, best practices, language bindings, video processing, machine learning, shading languages, learning Vulkan, developing safety critical applications, and more.
- Applications and Case Studies: We are particularly interested in submissions that present case studies that share insights into how Vulkan was used in real-world applications, games, research and teaching, and covering any genre or application domain. Submissions can cover completed work or work currently in progress and should not shy away from discussing the challenges faced, how they were overcome, areas for improvements and any take-away tips and techniques for developers.
See last year's Vulkanised 2023 Presentations for examples.
- Audience: Expect a technical audience with a working knowledge of 3D APIs.
- Talk Duration: 30 minutes, including 5 minutes for Q&A.
- Presentation Language: English.
- Talks can be based on previous work but should include updates and enhancements to merit their inclusion in the program.
- Tutorials and Longer Sessions: If you are interested in presenting a longer format talk, tutorial, or workshop please use the standard submission form. There is a section for requesting longer sessions.
- Presenter Tickets: A discount code will be sent to all accepted presenters.
The Vulkanised Review Panel, made up of representatives from the Khronos Vulkan Working Group will review and select submissions based on:
- Technical details offered and insights to be learned
- Relevance and timeliness of the presentation to Vulkan developers
- The presenter’s credentials and expertise in the subject matter
- Any previous public speaking experience(s) - New speakers are always welcome!
Vulkanised does not accept vendor submissions that are deemed to be a promotional pitch. If you wish to promote a service, technology, or a new product that your company is offering, please contact marketi[email protected] for information on our sponsorship packages.